Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sospecho.



i need to start being a nicer person. or find new friends...

me: i'm so mad at you! i was going to be nice to you all day today!
p: wait, why?
me: i made a resolution to be nice to you today!
p: umm, why?
me: wait, don't you like it when i'm nice to you?
p: i mean, you're nice. enough.
me: WHAT?!?!
p: i mean, it'd be nice if you were nicer, but also i'd be suspicious...

sadly, this is not the first time i've received that EXACT response. my niceness is often met with suspicion.

what does this say about me as a person?

i'm just trying to BE a nice person ... but if you all are suspicious, that does not help!

1 comment:

Pleiades said...

You ARE a nice person! And so so so good at taking care of people. I would've died without you in Korea!!! <3 <3 <3 Mais