Sunday, February 3, 2008

happy new year!!! and purses

i'll be leaving tmrw morning to spend the new year with my dad's fam (grandmother, his siblings/cousins). yepp ... back to the island for nigh a week. so you won't have uber updates and ranting and raving for a few days. hope you all make it. in any case, don't miss me too much and here are a few pics to ponder. most ppl know i have 2 main shopping addictions: designer denim and DESIGNER BAGS. well bags in general. i started the jean thing in college but i've been in love with purses since middle school. i haven't bought an uber designer bag in a while so i started perusing (happy birthday across the pond present?).

do i deserve a new *expensive* bag before law school starts? as a congrats for surviving korea gift to myself? (possibly subsidized by parents?)

i know this is so frivolous, but i got tired of the negative energy on my blog. this is something that is silly, girly, and makes me smile.

(oooh and i know i should be worried about NYC rent and textbooks and stuff .... buuuuuuuuuut wouldn't it be nice to just go and blow some money on expensive jeans as soon as i get back???)

an entry in pictures: tell me what you think. i've been in korea too long, can't tell if my taste is going bad.
Gucci new britt


Burberry Check Hobo


Burberry Small Check Hobo


Burberry Check Handbag


Louis Vuitton Neverfull


i've been trying to convince my mom that this is the PERFECT size for my laptop and notebooks for class since sophomore year when we first saw it at short hills. apparently a bag that costs almost half as much as my laptop is considered extravagant ... =P hehe
Louis Vuitton Batignolles


Louis Vuitton Croissette

1 comment:

J.Lim said...

i dont like any of them.