Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Is it Lust? Or is it Love?

Maybe it's just *winter*


I've wanted extra long (to or over the elbow) gloves since last winter.  There was a beautiful pair on gilt.com and I completely totally regret not buying them when I had the chance.  I talked myself out of it on a "rational" level .... worst decision ever.  Okay, probably not the worst decision ever, but definitely one that I regret.

Last winter my mother bought me this BEAUTIFUL long fur vest and as much as I LURV it, and it's one of the warmest things I've ever owned, my arms get a bit chilly even when wearing my warmest cashmere.  I've decided that the solution is beautiful long leather gloves that fit over my sleeves. =)

In other winter forecasting, these cashmere tights look like I just might have to own them ... and wear them ALL the time.


Also in love with the uber-feminine silhouette on this military-inspired coat.  Normally I'm not such a fan of the military-look, but the pleated girly skirt - I LOVE!!!





No comments: