Friday, February 10, 2012

Men in caps: A post-Super Bowl observation.

Super fitting image, no? (I'm so proud of myself!)
So, post the Giants' Super Bowl win, I've seen a number of men and boys my age-ish looking (and older) wearing their normal work gear of full business suit and dress shoes with a Giants baseball cap. 

There's something I can't quite put my finger on about it that is super appealing to me.  Maybe the combination of a serious business side plus the boyish affinity for a sports team?  Perhaps the reminder of the athletes all dressed up on draft day and wearing their new team's hat with the eagerness of a girl who got asked to dance at prom?  Not sure what it is exactly but it sure is cute. 

And makes me think I need a GTHC cap. =D  And yes, almost every "sports" post on here does always come back to that.

No comments: