- People who say "would of"/"could of"/"should of"
- People who don't know "their/there/they're"
- People who don't know "it's/its"
- People who don't know "your/you're/yore"
- People who can't spell
- People who use incorrect grammar
- AND OMG WHERE DID THIS ONE EVEN COME FROM: People who say "WAH-LA" or some such bastardization of "voilà"
True confession: One of the reasons I've never dated a "native," an "organic," or FOB guy: I don't think I could fight the urge to correct every little linguistic mistake...
EEK. Am I a horrible, anal person?