Thursday, September 20, 2007

Songs I'm feeling

so i'm not what ppl call a music junkie, per se. i don't know a lot about different groups/artists/genres. i just know what i like and what i don't like. but i've always had a soft spot for music in my life (appreciate it w/o really knowing anything about it). and i'm a sucker for lyrics. here are a few songs that have been keeping me sane by sounding like they totally apply to my life right now.

Bad Day - Daniel Powter
Ordinary People - John Legend
I Wish I Could Go Back to College - Ave Q.
For Now - Ave Q.
Falling for the First Time - Barenaked Ladies

I love songs. I love quotes (I added some more). I love words. I love language. This is my problem.

Everything in my life is currently pointing to Carpe Diem. Seize the day. Let's see if I can make good on all those signs.

=]

No comments: