Thursday, April 3, 2008

just kidding.

happiness is NOT something you work for.

HAPPINESS COMES IN BOXES FROM AMERICA.

let me begin.

My first package from america.


From my lovely roommate, Wint.


Ashley's package she sent in September. That arrived last week.




look at my pretty shirt!!!



From this lady.


And my latest birthday happiness!!!
EVERYTHING!!!


Ashley


Wint


Mommy

p.s. there is another LAYER of goodies in that box underneath the visible one.

and these are only my perishable gifts!!! i'm getting other non-food gifts in person!!! yayy!!!

Yes, happiness comes in boxes from america as surely as manna rains down from the heavens.

(you may think i'm a spoiled brat for posting this ... but the reality is i have to have visual reminders for things i ought to be grateful for and happy about ... and so this is more about keeping my spirits up than it is to show off my yummy foods).

2 comments:

J.Lim said...

last time i ever send you a package! xP

Lydia said...

show off! =P