Thursday, December 13, 2007

teeehehe

it's gonna be a good weekend.

it started off today with loads of good news at school. a successful last day of 1st grade classes. and WOOHOOO getting my xmas package from hooooooooome!!!

i opened my surprise packages while i was on the phone with my mom and yippeeeeee for presents!!!

tmrw i'm going to yoga and the gym in the morning. followed by i will probably eat half of the cheesecake my 1-4 teacher gave me as a thank you present for lunch. this thought makes me *GIDDY* with excitement!!!

then xmas nails date w/maia. followed by VIDA ppl at night!!! yayy!!! i've been waiting over a month to see these faces!!! (i hope i don't cry!)

then saturday off to gumi TO DRESS UP AS AN ELF. pretty much i can tell this entry is gonna make everyone so jealous of my amazingly sweet life. i get to dress up as an elf. talk about holiday dreams come true! (PLUS i am doing a good deed for orphans). SCORE!!!

another random thought, sunday is my official 6 month anniversary of landing in korea. i will reflect deeply on that in a few days. for now, THINK ELFY THOUGHTS!!!

i'm gonna look like THIS!!! YES!!!

Buddy: The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.

Buddy: I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite

No comments: