Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lawyers exude professionalism.

Source.

So, now that I've passed the bar exam, I need to go through the process of applying for admission to the state bar.

One of the requirements is getting two affidavits of good moral character.  The Committee on Character and Fitness prefer these to be from lawyers in good standing who have known you for at least two years.

As you can see below, I've made a good choice in asking a super-professional lawyer friend.

2:04 PM W: hey

2:05 PM I got a question about your character and fitness application

4:08 PM me: hey

  my gchat has been on and off all day today. just got your chat

4:11 PM W: dammit

  dude, I had a pretty important question

4:12 PM me: what was it

4:13 PM W: DO YOU FIND TAYLOR LAUTNER ATTRACTIVE

 me: omg EWWWW NOOOOOO

 W: he looks like a caveman!

 me: he's so creepy looking

4:14 PM http://www.twilightseries.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/taylor-lautner-looks-like-alpaca.jpg

 W: hahahaha YESSSSS

  okay

  just for that

  you get a character recommendation

No comments: