Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Spanx on Rue La La!!!

I will perhaps have to devote a separate entry to this topic alone, but I LOVE SPANX.  And I'm not what most would call a big girl.

I just believe that women need the proper underthings to look pretty in their outerthings.

It is for this same reason that I believe in women wearing hosiery and slips under their skirts and dresses.

Nonetheless, SPANX are being sold on Rue La La for the next 1 day and 20 hours.  And although I could devote another whole post to flash sale sites, I do like to use them for tried and true staples.  It's a good deal if you go by the rule of you would've bought it at full-price anyway.

So, go and get 'em!

(If you need an invite - click here!)

Random collateral benefit: they are SUPER-warm so sometimes I wear them just under sweaters and stuff in the winter as a thermal layer =)

No comments: